St. Mother Teresa City School (SMTCS) very well understands that “how choosing the right school for your child” can impact his or her overall development. We have procedures and made all the efforts to identify the requirements of all prospective students prior to admission. Our school follows a set of guidelines during the admission process.
Admission in St. Mother Teresa City School is given to students based on the following criteria:-
- Parents have to submit an admission form to the school along with (a) copies of birth and health certificates, (b) 3 passport size photographs (c) The registration fee (non-refundable)
- Parents will be informed about the selection within one week of the written test date. If a place is offered, the child’s admission/enrollment must be confirmed and all dues paid within 3 days.
- If within three days, enrollment is not confirmed, the child’s place will be offered to another candidate.
- Payment of Admission fee, Caution money and other mentioned fee should be paid in cash to the accounts department at the time of admission.
- Three post dated cheques for all the quarters should be submitted at the time of admission.
- If you wish to avail the school conveyance, post dated cheques quarterly against conveyance fee to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Make sure that your ward attends the first day of his / her school in proper school uniform and complete book sets.